Deadline November 1, 2010 for electronic submission of abstract papers and panel proposals.
We accept Electronic Proposals Only!
SUBMIT ONLINE HERE.
Presenters whose proposals are accepted for presentation at the conference must pay their registration fees by February 11, 2011 at 5:00 PM EST. The detailed conference program will be posted on the conference website after this deadline featuring only those presenters who are paid.
We invite proposals in the following thematic and geographic areas:
- Bioethics, Ecology, and Ecocriticism
- Migration, Diaspora, Hybridity, and Borders
- Region, Religion, Politics, and Culture
- Literature, Arts, and the Media
- History and Historiography
- War and Terrorism
- Race, Class, Gender, Sexuality, and Ethnicity
- Ethics, Economics, and Globalization
- Pedagogy and the Disciplines
- the Americas (North America, Latin America, Native America, Ethnic America)
- Europe (Fortress Europe, Eurabia, Londonistan)
- South Asia (Pakistan, Afghanistan, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka)
- Southeast Asia (Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam)
- Africa (Nigeria, South Africa, Black Atlantic)
- the Middle East
- Australia and Oceania
- U.S. Hegemony and Chinese Neocolonialism
- Or any other aspect of the British Commonwealth of nations, or of countries formerly colonized by other European powers
Please pay particular attention to the following:
• Papers should be designed for 15 minute delivery; maximum.
• Panels for 75 minutes; maximum
• Abstracts will be 200-300 words maximum on the electronic submission form.
Proposals for panels should include an abstract for each paper with complete information on each presenter.