As you all know, Pakistaniaat is committed to providing immediate open access to all its content to its readers. The term immediate open access is slightly technical: what it means is that there is no delay in providing access to our content; in other words we do not charge for access to our current issue while making only the back issues available.
- The journal is run by a completely volunteer staff.
- We do have limited funding provided by Kent State English department.
- We are hoping that some of our well-wishers will donate to our cause.
- We also hope that our readers will subscribe to our print version or purchase single copies of the journal, which could become a good source of support for our open access promise.
While we work to make this journal a success and make it sustainable, we do hope that you will find a way to support us in whatever way you can. Here are some suggestions:
- Pass the word about us to others. If you have a website, put our link on it.
- When publishing with us try to do your best in the revision process; it reduces the workload of our volunteer staff.
- Make a small donation if you can: There is a donation button on this blog.
- Order a print copy or subscribe to our print version.
If you have any other suggestions, please add a comment to this blog.